What can we say about the Word of God as a weapon of warfare that God hasn’t already inspired? Here are a few references to the Word in the Word:
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1)
- Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away (Matthew 24:35)
- “Isnot My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?” (Jeremiah 23:29)
- For the word of God isliving and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12)
- So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thingfor which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11)
WOOW!! God’s word is alive and powerful, like a fire and a hammer that breaks rocks/mountains of obstruction!! It is sharper than any two-edged sword and never returns void, but always accomplishes what God pleases!! His word will remain after heaven and earth; Jesus IS the word who speaks into existence – Halleluyah!
How can any stronghold or errant imagination or principality withstand the FIRE of the Word???
Thank you, Lord for this awesome weapon you have given us; may we ever decree and confess its power in Jesus Name!
I prophesy the breath of God over ever dry bone in our lives – in our careers and finances, and decree that they stand up, a strong and mighty army! I declare that the Lord is a shield for us, our glory and the lifter of our head. The Lord will light our lamp and enlighten our darkness. By Him we can run against a troop and leap over a wall. The Lord is our light and our salvation; we shall not fear. The Lord is the strength of our lives; we shall not be afraid. As the wicked come against us, they stumble and fall. Our faces look to him and are radiant; we are not ashamed. The Lord delivers us out of all affliction; He guards our bones, not one of them is broken. The Lord is our refuge and our fortress. The scepter of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to us. Our help comes from the Lord. All those who were incensed against us shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing. We shall seek them and not find them. The Lord will contend with those who contend with us. Whoever assembles against us shall fall for our sake; no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against us in judgement we shall condemn. We shall arise and shine, for our light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon us. He has given us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. Instead of shame we will have double honor; instead of confusion, we shall rejoice in our portion. The Lord will open for us the windows of heaven and pour out for us such blessing that there will not be enough room to receive it. And He shall rebuke the devourer for our sakes, so that he will not destroy our fruit and the vine shall not fail to bear fruit for us. The Lord will restore to us the years that the locust has eaten from us, and the glory of our latter shall be greater than the former. We will not fight in the battle, but we shall stand still and see His salvation, and every Egyptian we see today, we shall see no more again forever in Jesus Mighty Name – Amen!